Use of this Web site and materials presented on it is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All materials have been prepared and displayed for general information purposes only. The information presented is not legal advice, is not intended to be acted upon as legal advise, may not be current, and is subject to change without notice.
- Your receipt of the information of this site or use of it (1) is not provided in the course of and does not create an attorney-client relationship, (2) is not intended as a solicitation for business, (3) is not intended to convey or constitute legal advice, and (4) is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney. You should consult a qualified legal professional on your specific matter. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon Web site communications or advertisements.
- You also should not rely upon the transmission of an e-mail message to an attorney through this Web site to create an attorney-client relationship. Absent an attorney-client relationship, your communications will not be privileged or treated as confidential. Please do not send us any confidential or sensitive information until you speak with at attorney at the firm and obtain prior written authorization to send such information.
- This Web site is not intended as advertising or solicitation in any jurisdiction where the site would be so characterized. The firm does not seek to represent anyone based solely upon a visit to this Web site or upon advertising, or where to do so would not comply with applicable local laws and rules.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information about yourself, either through a form on our Web site or by sending us e-mail, we may collect and use that information to contact you or to send you additional information. Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect the limited personal identifying information disclosed to us on this Web site, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against and we expressly disclaim any liability for any loss, misuse, or alteration of your information or from your access to or use of our information.
- The information on this Web site is provided “as is” without any representation or warranty of any kind — as to suitability, reliability, applicability, merchantability, fitness, result, outcome or any other matter. We do not represent or warrant that such information is or will be always up-to-date, complete, or accurate. Any representation or warranty that might be otherwise implied is expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that we are not liable to you or others, in any way or for any damages of any kind or under any theory, arising from this site, or your access to or use of or reliance on the information in or through this site, including but not limited to liability or damages under contract or tort theories or any damages caused by viruses contained within electronic files of this site or any linked site, regardless of prior notice to us.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including but not limited to images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, software, and written and other materials that are part of this Web site are protected under copyright laws and are the trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Krongold Law Corp., P.C. You may download and view material on this Web site for your personal, temporary, non-commercial viewing only. No part of these materials may otherwise be copied, reproduced, stored, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, now known or hereafter invented, without the prior written permission from Krongold Law Corp., P.C.
- The Web site may include descriptions of successful client representations, strategies or outcomes in matters. The results described were dependent on the facts of the particular matters described, among other variables. Results will differ if based on different facts. We intend no assurance and make no guarantee or prediction that we will be successful in new matters, even if they involve similar facts and circumstances, or that we are successful in all matters. Results vary. Results in any matter are not necessarily indicative of or similar to results in other matters.
- The firm hereby designates, to the extent that any jurisdiction requires designation, 100 Spectrum Center Drive, Ste. 900, Irvine, CA as our principal office and Steven L. Krongold as the attorney responsible for this site.
- Any disputes concerning this Web site and the information in or use of it shall be governed by California law (without regard to conflicts of law principles), and any proceeding which may arise out of or in connection with this Web site shall be brought solely in a court in Orange County, California.